At times i wish i was born RICH.. where i don't have to work as hard as i am now to be able to travel. travel has always been my passion.. travelling makes me feel great being me (i have always been a negative person that hates my own life)..
But the problem now is (are) it's liabilities against pleasure..
I vow that 2015 will be the year i will all out doing my part time business..
Due to the fact that i wasn't born rich, i have to slowly save up a fraction of my 'just nice' salary for start up..
But i don't know why AA keeps on having sales.. is it some sort of test? if yes, then i failed miserably.
I, Nurul Nadia Binti Rusli is going to 4 (for now) locations this year..
Yeah, i know... i promised mak not to travel that FREQUENT so that i can concentrate on my business..
But... once a traveller.... you will always be a traveller...
Therefore, i did some research and this is my way of ;
how to save for vacation?
- get a balang/tin biskut/piggy bank etc and label it for example 'Sydney', 'Krabi' etc. i actually bought a piggy bank that can only be opened using a can opener. i started earlier this year and surprisingly last week when i opened it, there was actually RM250++ inside it.. feeling extravaganza, i bought a giant tin biskut for my September trip.. teehee
|source ; google|
- bring home cooked food everyday and you will be surprised how much money you can save from not eating out
|this was last year's photo, this year my home cooked meal were not as healthy as before :P|
- cut off your gym membership.. i plan to cut off my gym membership which i just joined earlier this year because sad but truth I DON'T HAVE THE TIME. so might as well just cancel it and use the money for my vacation. by the way on the other note, in my honest opinion i really hate fitness first. staff were rude (grumpy face 24/7), insufficient equipment, class room too small and music too loud, sauna and steam room forever cannot use and the list goes on and on and on and on..
- cut off extra data plan. i have one phone and one tablet. i also pay for my mum's phone bills and my daughter's top up. my plan is to change my phone's data plan to other service provider and cut off my tablet's data plan. just use wifi at home.
- another tip which i think quite work for me is in order for me to save up on my fuel travelling from Shah Alam to K-Hell, i need to depart as early as i can to avoid the jam. jam=more fuel and get back home around 8pm onwards T______T (sacrifice i made for the sake of travelling the world - cut down my beauty sleep)
|I wish i was this cute every morning hahaha|
oh well that's all for now.. i will update the list once i discover any new tips on how to save up money for travelling.
P/S; anybody wants my KOREA itineraries? Pray hard i won't be that lazy to update this long forgotten blog with my NOVEMBER 2014 KOREA TRIP :P